- SCU Quick Reference
- Alumni Relations
- Athletics & Recreation
- Business School Graduate Admissions
- Campus Safety Services
- Development Office
- Education and Counseling Psychology, School of - Dean's Office
- Engineering, School of - Dean's Office
- Human Resources, Department of
- Information Technology (IT)
- Law School - Dean's Office
- Malley Fitness and Recreation Center
- Office of Marketing and Communications
- Research and Faculty Affairs
- Undergraduate Admission
If you don't have an SCU Network ID, you can access the Phonebook as a guest.
About SCU Login Access
What does "full access" provide?
Full access to the Phonebook includes direct email and phone contact information for SCU faculty and staff, and the option to create your own address book from the directory of people and organizations.
How do I update my Phonebook information?
For SCU Faculty and Staff listed in the Phonebook, login to update your Phonebook contact information and how it is displayed. Additional information is managed by the Phonebook representative for your department.